How to play?
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website.
2. Install World of Warcraft WOTLK. Several options are available:
Download a 3.3.5a WOTLK World of Warcraft client from a direct link:
Note: When you use a direct link, you can use a Download manager like jDownload (or if it's built in your browser) so you can stop or pause the download and restart it later.
Download the client from a torrent:
Or, install World of Warcraft from the Blizzard updater (but it is less practical and takes more time). You can download it (officially) from here:
Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5a but not further than that.
Patch mirrors can be found here.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. On Windows, the default directory path can be:
C:\\Program Files\World of Warcraft
C:\\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft
Next, open up the directory called
data, then go into the directory called
enGB depending on your client language).
4. Open up the file called
realmlist.wtf with a text editor such as Notepad.
How to open it?
- Right click on it and open it with the notepad.
- Alternatively, you can right click on the file, choose properties, select Notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending, then double click on the file.
- Or, you may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the window.
5. Erase all text and change it to (or comment the previous lines by prefixing them with "//"):
set realmlist fastwow.online:30000
You can now connect to FASTWOW and play!