Transmogrification updates 2020/06/12
- Added a hearthstone for Death Knights on creation (Scourgestone) in order to save time and... play fast!
- Added food on character creation and a welcome message.
- Transmogrification now costs 5 tokens but you can obtain them for free with [vote points] or by acquiring the best pet Ethereal Soul-Trader Beacon. Otherwise, you can order them through the store.
- Added one transmogrifier per capital city.
- Guards will now indicate where the transmogrifiers are.
- Gave 6 [...]
Arena vendors update 2020/06/05
- Items unusable by your class were displayed in vendors' menu, thus making you waste time sorting the results mentally. Now it's no longer the case. If you see more of these, please report on our bugtracker.
- Added 3 vendors selling all the missing Arena weapons (seasons 1-4 near the Circle of Blood, season 5 in the Underbelly) in a perfectly sorted order :)
- Totally revamped the arena seasons 1-4 armor vendors in the Sun's Reach Armory. They will now be sorted [...]
Your reported bugs fixed 2020/05/22
Here is a small news about bugs we fixed that got reported on our bugtracker:
- Fixed a critical issue with Felmyst (those who reported it know what it means).
- Fixed a high priority issue with the Dungeon Finder. You can now use it in solo even after you died!
- Fixed an issue with the Ahn'Qiraj quest requiring you to loot an item from Nefarian (Nefarius's Corruption).
- Fixed a small issue with a non combat pet (Mojo, the frog that transforms you into another frog).
Store Articles v2.3.1 2020/05/10
- Added some profession related items like the Weather-Beaten Journal that teaches you Fish Tracking.
- Added funny items (like a Murloc Costume).
- The Eternal Frooty Choco Bar and the Demonic Hearthstone are now account bound.
- Many pets that are obtainable IG are now bound to your account (most notably, very rare drops). You can mail them to all your characters.
- Many pets have been modified to have extra funny behaviours ingame.
- The mounts will be reworked and some will become account [...]
FAQ update 2020/05/05
To those who have already read the FAQ previously, or those who have never read it yet, we have added several new questions worth a read, notably about the increased difficulty in PVE on FastWOW.